Thursday, December 8, 2011

Above Average Guild Aggramar US Server

Hello Everyone,

My name is Fuzzmonkey. I am the Guild leader of the new Alliance guild Above Average on the Aggramar server. I hope that this guild will turn into a fun social guild. I have found it difficult in the past to level alts in other guilds as they are more devoted to end game content. It has been a slow start but in time our numbers will grow and eventually our guild level will too. If you have any questions fell free to send in game messages to me at Damnatius or just talk to anyone in the guild. Play safe.

~Fuzzmonkey~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fuzz! Congrats on the new guild. I wish you guys luck in your endeavors. It can be really hard a frustrating trying to raise a guild from the ground, I've been going at it for 2 years now and it's crazy, but rewarding :) Keep at it and have fun! Welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fuzz,
    Good luck with the Guild and Blog :)

    ReplyDelete